Thank you for your interest in learning more about the research opportunities with the Metropolitan Futures Initiative.
Research Opportunities for Undergraduates
Description of Research / Responsibilities:
Research responsibilities are likely to include:
- Data collection
- Data entry and coding
- Literature searches and reviews
- Help writing grants
- Running basic statistical analyses
- GIS mapping tasks
- Interest in researching the social ecology of the region and learning about how these social processes interact.
- Enthusiasm, motivation, and dedication!
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Ability to make a commitment of one year
- Please send an email noting your interest along with you resume to John Hipp. You will be notified when positions become available.